The BIGGEST and BEST BRIDAL SHOW is coming to a city near YOU!
Contact: Jennifer Fyffe, Bridal Show Manager, Today's Bride Magazine 330-670-9545 x14.
Akron, OH, Friday, September 4, 2009 -- Today’s Bride Magazine, an Akron, Ohio- based publication devoted to helping future brides plan their weddings since 1989, is hosting their 20th annual FALL bridal show sponsored by Henri’s Cloud Nine Bridal Salon, American Commodore Tux, Christopher Norris Photography, Miller’s Party Rental, Memory Productions, and Unlimited Vacations and Cruises. Up-and-coming brides and their fiancés will be
seeking new and inventive ideas from over 80 different wedding professionals
eagerly waiting to showcase their products and services, as well as registering to win a multitude of prizes!
Ohio’s largest wedding planning event will be held in two major cities, Akron and Cleveland –
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Embassy Suites Hotel
5800 Rockside Woods Blvd. Independence, OH
Sunday October 18, 2009
Sheraton Suites Hotel
1989 Front St. Akron/Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Doors will be open from 10:00-4:00 with three unforgettable bridal fashion shows at 11:30, 1:00, and 2:30. Today’s Bride fashion shows exhibit the finest in local bridal salons, tuxedo companies, and floral designers showcasing the latest styles in bridal gowns, accessories, and tuxedos. Reception sites, musicians, photographers, videographers, caterers and several other service providers will be on hand to assist any bride-to-be with their future wedding plans as well as answer any last minute questions for
those who have yet to solidify their decisions.
As if 80 different exhibitors and a fashion show were not enough, each registered bride-to-be will receive a free issue of Today’s Bride Magazine and will be eligible to win an exclusive makeover OR a 3-night, 4-day, luxurious all-inclusive vacation for two courtesy of Unlimited Vacations and Cruises. Still want more entertainment? Dashing grooms-to-be are invited to participate in the annual BATTLE OF THE GROOMS with a chance to win prizes for both him and his fiancé. When purchasing discounted tickets online,
brides will also receive a one-year subscription to Modern Bride Magazine.
Brides-to-be will also have the ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY to try on and buy gowns on site in the BRIDAL GOWN SHOWROOM, courtesy of Henri’s Cloud Nine Bridal Salon. Not only will they be able to leave with their gowns the day of the bridal show, but all of the latest designer gowns will be available for an enormous discount up to 50%!
Because there is so much to see, save, and do, here are some great tips for helping brides use their time effectively:
Fashions, fun, fabulous prizes and savings are waiting at TODAY’S BRIDE SHOWS! Register today by calling Today’s Bride Magazine’s 24 hour BRIDAL SHOW HOTLINE: 330-670-9545 (Akron) or 216-393-5677 (Cleveland). For faster service, register online at www.todaysbride.com. Parking is free. Admission is $10 per person—register online and receive a $3.00 discount coupon. Buy your tickets online and get an additional 50% off!
- Establish the formality of your wedding and reception before you attend.
- Know your budget and how much you want to allocate to each service or product.
- Plan to spend at least 3-4 hours at the show. Allow enough time for parking, registration, watching the fashion show (which usually lasts one hour), and time to view all of the exhibits.
- Print an exhibition list and floor plan from www.todaysbride.com to plan your itinerary for the bridal show ahead of time.
- Make a top ten list of things you need the most and visit those exhibitors first upon arrival.
- Dress casually and wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a checkbook or credit card and ask exhibitors for their “show specials.”
- Arrive at least one hour prior to the desired fashion show time. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Bring computer labels printed with your name, address, phone number, & wedding date. These will help save time when filling out registrations for many prizes at select wedding exhibits.
- Bring stickers to identify literature of the vendors you are interested in. By marking the literature, it will help you remember specific companies from which you can gain information from after the show.
- Invite the groom, your bridal party, your parents, or your best friends—the more people you have to bounce off ideas, the easier you can make important decisions.
- ASK QUESTIONS! The exhibitors are there to help you plan the perfect wedding, so don’t be afraid to inquire for more information.
- If you can’t make it to a show, send someone to pick up information from the exhibitors—that way you can still register for prizes and you won’t miss out on any of the great opportunities Today’s Bride has to offer!